Runs when a new payment is created and inserted into the database.
- $payment_id (int) - ID of the newly created payment.
- $args (array) - Array of arguments used when creating the payment. Includes:
- subscription (string) - Name of the associated subscription level.
- object_id (int) - ID of the associated object type (usually the ID of the associated subscription level).
- object_type (string) - Type of object (usually "subscription" to designate a subscription level).
- date (string) - Date/time the payment was inserted, in MySQL format.
- amount (float) - Final payment amount.
- subtotal (float) - Base price of the subscription level, before any discounts/credits/fees are added.
- credits (float) - Prorated credits applied towards the payment.
- fees (float) - Fees applied towards the payment.
- discount_amount (float) - Discount amount (from discount code) applied towards the payment.
- discount_code (string) - Discount code used for the payment.
- user_id (int) - ID of the associated user.
- payment_type (string) - Type of payment (i.e. "Credit Card One Time").
- subscription_key (string) - Subscription key.
- transaction_id (string) - ID of the transaction with the payment gateway.
- status (string) - Status of the payment (i.e. "complete", "pending", etc.).
- gateway (string) - Slug of the payment gateway that was used for the payment.