This function is deprecated. Use rcp_get_memberships() instead.
This function can be used to return an array of user objects for members with a subscription record.
- $status (string) (optional) - Get members that have this status. Possible values include: active (default), expired, cancelled, pending, free.
- $subscription (null | int) (optional) - The ID number of a subscription level to get members of, or set as null to not limit the results to a specific subscription level. Default is null.
- $offset (int) (optional) - Number of results to skip for pagination. Default is 0.
- $number (int) (optional) - Total number of users to retrieve. Default is 999999 (a really big number to get all results).
- $order (string) (optional) - The order in which to display the results (ASC or DESC). Default is DESC.
- $recurring (null | int) (optional) - Whether or not to filter by recurring or non-recurring members. Leave as null (default) to not include any such filters. Set to 1 to only include non-recurring members. Set to 2 to only include recurring members.
- $search (string) (optional) - Text entered here will be used to search users by email address, URL, ID, username, or display_name. Default is an empty string.
arrayof WP_User objects.
falseif no results are found.