Purchase Terms & Refund Policy
1. Plugin Licensing
Restrict Content Pro and all add-ons, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by Sandhills Development, LLC are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, Restrict Content Pro is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for Restrict Content Pro and add-ons. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using Restrict Content Pro. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, site damage, site errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using Restrict Content Pro.
Sandhills Development, LLC, sells and distributes Restrict Content Pro and other plugins "as is" and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by Sandhills Development, LLC, is only available for those who have an active, paid license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active. The exception to this is the Ultimate license which is a one-time charge of the published Ultimate license price at the time of purchase. Ultimate licenses do not need to be renewed and are considered “lifetime” and grant the license-holder to support and updates for the “lifetime” that the purchaser uses Restrict Content Pro.
Support and updates for Restrict Content Pro are provided as long as Restrict Content Pro is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Sandhills Development, LLC, will no longer be responsible for providing support for Restrict Content Pro:
- Restrict Content Pro is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Sandhills Development, LLC.
- Restrict Content Pro or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Restrict Content Pro license subscriptions (Personal, Plus, Professional):
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Restrict Content Pro website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for Restrict Content Pro when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your license (a "grandfathered" price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments (for Personal, Plus, Professional subscriptions only). We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for Restrict Content Pro.
5. License Usage
Restrict Content Pro grants each customer a non-transferable license to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer's chosen license package (Personal, Plus, Professional, Ultimate).
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites (Plus, Professional, Ultimate) the customer/license-holder may not on-sell the originally-purchased license key provided by Sandhills Development, LLC, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. Restrict Content Pro will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
6. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for Restrict Content Pro and all other installed Restrict Content Pro add-ons. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
7. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://restrictcontentpro.com/support to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All plugins are property of Sandhills Development, LLC. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
9. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Sandhills Development, LLC and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
10. Price Changes
Sandhills Development, LLC reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
11. Refund Policy
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments (for Personal, Plus, Professional subscriptions only). We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- Your reason for requesting a refund is one of the following:
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Sandhills Development, LLC, may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Restrict Content Pro updates, promotions, Restrict Content Pro add-ons and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
13. Affiliate Disclosure
Effective as of 18 June 2018
14. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.